17 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

I've got a Golden Ticket!

1971 yapimi Charlie ve Cikolata Fabrikasi filminden Charlie
...
I never had a chance to shine
Never a happy song to sing
But suddenly half the world is mine
What an amazing thing
...
This is my favorite part from I've Got a Golden Ticket poem of Roald Dahl who is author of the Charli and the Chocolate Factory. And I've just learnt that he also wrote Giant Peach and i love it! Just read it, it's so amazing and full of imagination. I think I'll never grow up cause i've got a golden ticket :)

Roald Dahl'in I've Got a Golden Ticket siirinden en sevdigim parca. Roald Dahl ayrica Charli ve Cikolata Fabrikasi kitabinin yazari. Yeni ogrendigim bir bilgiye gore ayni zamanda Dev seftalinin de yazariymis ki bayilirim. Sadece okuyun. o kadar guzel ki, inanilmaz bir hayal gucune sahit oluyorsunuz. Sanirim ben hic buyumiycem cunku benim altin biletim var :) 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder